The Summer Workshop on "Dynamics of Dispersed Systems: Experimental and Numerical Research on Nano-, Micro-, Meso- and Macroscale" will be held in Ufa, Russia on June 22-28, 2014.
Topics include, but not limited to:
- Dynamics of bubbles, droplets, and solid particles,
- Interaction of dispersed systems with acoustic and electromagnetic fields,
- Experiments related to dispersed systems,
- Computational methods for fluid and molecular dynamics,
- Industrial and biomedical applications of dispersed systems.
The program of the Workshop will be based on short lecture courses presented by internationally recognized scientists mixed with oral and poster sessions from participants.
If you are interested to present your work, please fill out the online registration form (section "Registration"
) and submit an abstract (section "Abstracts"
). Since the number of participants is limited all submissions will pass through a review process and you will be notified about the acceptance.