we organize a conference "Differential Equations, Mathematical Modeling and Computational Algorithms". The conference will be held online with the possibility of full-time participation in Belgorod on October 25-29, 2021.
The meeting aims to ensure participation of world-leading experts in diverse areas of Differential Equations theory and applications. We also plan to attract a significant number of students and young researchers.
Conference topics include (but are not limited to these topics) the following sections:
1. Linear and nonlinear operators in function spaces
2. Differential, integral and operator equations
3. Initial and boundary value problems for differential equations
4. Numerical methods in theory of differential equations and their applications
5. Mathematical and computer modeling
6. Mathematical physics and modeling in physics
7. Questions of differential equations and mathematical modeling in
In 2019, a large international conference ICMMAS'19 was held in Belgorod