Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (Moscow)
University Nice Sophia Antipolis (Nice)
Dorodnicyn Computing Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow)
Centre for the Study of International Development and the Economic and Social Movements (CEDIMES, Paris)
Seminar BRICS (EHESS-Fondation Maison des Sciences de l'Homme, Paris)
within the XXV International Simposium of CEDIMES
30-31 October 2014
VI International Scientific Conference
“Modernization and Innovative Development of Economic Systems:
Challenges, Strategies, Structural Changes”
The aim of the Conference is to study the strategies and real processes of modernization and the innovative development of economic systems in Russia and abroad, their influence on economic grows and recovery from the economic crisis, identification of the economics problems and structural changes in an unstable world economy.
Special topics of the conference:
• Structural changes in the world economy amid the financial and economic crisis
• BRICS: international stability, growth trajectory and structural transformation
• Systematic strategic analysis of the corporate problems and the ways of the economic systems restructuring
• Mechanisms of the innovative development of high-technology sector
• Analysis of implementation of strategies and economic systems modernization and innovative development processes in OECD, BRICS and Central European and Eastern European countries.
• Growth trajectories of BRICS and emerging economies: where do we stand?
• International trade, international value chains and the BRICS
• How big is the productive gap between developed market economies and the BRICs?
• Contents, nature, implementation of industrial and innovation policies
• Are domestic-led growth models more desirable than export-led models?
• Commodities exporting countries: how to avoid the "dutch disease"?
• Whither role for the State: reducing inequalities, improving infrastructures, stimulating
• High value added industrial growth, attracting FDI?
• Innovation policy as a condition for the development of the national innovation system
• Modernization and innovation as factors that assure a stable development
• The role of the global scientific and technological cooperation in the modernization and innovative development of the economic systems
• Institutional barriers to modernization and innovative development of the economic systems: Russian and foreign experience
• Social factors and tendencies in innovative development
• Innovative technologies in social sphere
• Development of the educational environment of innovation; innovative educational
• Modernization processes and environmental safety
• Information infrastructure of the innovation activities
• Entrepreneurship in the innovation sector
• Innovation management
• Identification of the emerging problems and structural changes in an unstable global economy
• Application of information and mathematical technologies for macroeconomic dynamic systems
• Simulation of the structural changes in the economy
The working languages: Russian, English, French
Media partner - Publishing House "Economicheskaya Gazeta"
Book of abstracts
BOOK OF MANUSCRIPTS
THE TRAJECTORY OF GROWTH AND STRUCTURAL TRANSFORMATIONS OF THE WORLD ECONOMY AMID INTERNATIONAL INSTABILITY. EDITORS: S.BALASHOVA, V.MATYUSHOK. - MOSCOW: PFUR, 2014. - 523 P.
|Visitors: 32607||Last updated: 12.02.15|