Syntax and semantics of logical systems
The 6th International Workshop Syntax and semantics of Logical Systems is dedicated to the 90th birth anniversary of Ali Ivanovich Kokorin, the founder of the Irkutsk school of algebra and logic.
The purpose of the workshop is the discussion of the results and identification of relevant research directions in algebra, mathematical logic and their applications, as well as providing young researchers with the opportunity of personal contact with famous Russian and Mongolian scientists.
- universal algebra,
- logical calculus,
- theory of models,
- Boolean algebra,
- the theory of finite-valued functions,
- algebraic-logical methods in information technology,
- history and philosophy of mathematics,
- the logical component of mathematical education.
Location: camp site on the shore of Lake Hovsgol (Mongolia). The distance from Irkutsk to Hovsgol is 350 km.
In order to cross the border at the Mondy checkpoint, you must have Russian or Mongolian citizenship and a valid passport.
Due to the limited places in the hotel, it is highly desirable for the organizing committee to have a list of participants as early as possible, so the organizing committee requests those who plan to personally participate in the school to register until April 10.
- receipt of applications (for more details see the section Application) on the website until June 10, 2019,
- receipt of abstracts of the reports (for details see section Reports) on the website until June 25, 2019,
- sending invitations until June 25, 2019,
- registration of participants – August 10,
- departure to Mongolia from Irkutsk by bus – August 11 at 7 am
- work of school-seminar – August 12 – 15
- closing and leaving Mongolia – August 16, approximate arrival in Irkutsk – August 16, 6 pm.