English | Русский|
International Conference Geometric Analysis and Control Theory will take place in Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Novosibirsk, Russia, December, 8 – 12, 2016. The conference has been organized by the Sobolev Institute of Mathematics (SB RAS) and International Mathematical Center (NSU). The aim of the event is to invite researchers from around the world to report recent progress and discuss challenges appearing at the intersection of analysis, geometry and applications. Arising complicated applied problems of physics, technology and economics lead to necessity of creating of new fundamental concepts of (sub)riemannian geometry and geometric analysis, and inventing new methods to solve them. Our aim is to provide an opportunity for both experts and young researchers to discuss their results and to start new collaboration.
Topics of conference:
- Analysis on metric structures.
- Calculus of variations.
- Geometric control theory.
- Geometry of vector fields and hypoelliptic equations.
- Sobolev spaces and geometry of mappings.
- Riemannian geometry in the large.
Conference language is English.
We have a financial support package sufficient enough to cover a portion of the expenses of those speakers, who have no other financial support.
People who need a visa are invited to fill a visa-form as soon as possible. After that we will be able to issue an official invitation.
- September 15: The last day for participation to register for those who need a visa.
- October 16: The last day to register for participation.
- October 23: The last day to send the abstract of the talk.
- December 7: Arriving day.
- December 13: Departure day.